Free Introductory Lesson ~ Valid for Violin, Piano and Viola for students. My studio is in Bellport Village and I travel all over Suffolk County, Long Island to teach students in their homes. I can provide additional lessons for NYSSMA, LISFA & SCMEA performances and auditions. See my web site for photos, pricing, directions & more info!
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Piano, Violin and Viola Lessons
- Optional Online Billing
- Lessons in My Studio or Your Home
- Recitals Twice a Year
- Violin Rentals
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Music Teachers National Association (MTNA)
- Long Island, Suffolk County, Bellport, Brookhaven, Patchogue, Bayport, Medford, Holbrook, Sayville, and more!
- American Express, Diner's Club, Discover, Personal Checks, MasterCard, VISA, Cash
|Address||64 S Country Road|
|Phone Number||(631) 576-4332|
- I would recommend this business
- Friendly teacher, great with kids, deep understanding of the music!
- Studio is a bit far for me!
Rachel really gets it. I thought that having my kids in the school orchestra was enough but I couldn't believe how quickly they improved with a real private tutor. My daughter has added piano and seems to be taking more interest in that than violin. I love that I can pay with a card too, these days my checkbook collects dust.
|Value for money||Got a discount when I added my other child.|
|Service & support||So glad she does online billing, I pay online for everything.|
|Quality||NYSSMA scores have been great!|
Rachel Bohlman is intelligent, patient, and competent. I highly recommend her for violin instruction. I have had a few instructors for other instruments, and Rachel has shown to be the best so far.
My daughter responds to Rachel so well. When I watch her I want to take a lesson from her as well. She is a lovely mentor for our children.
In my several years of taking Piano lessons, I can honestly say that I have never had such an amazing and talented teacher as Miss Bohlman.
From Our Website
The one who was funny and cool and made you love whatever they were teaching as much as they did.