PIANO/ KEYBOARD/ACCORDION lessons available by classically educated and trained instructor with College degree in Performance and Teaching. Lessons are designed to meet the needs and wants of each individual student. Theory lessons can be on any instrument. Students of all ages are welcome.
* Basic music theory and learning the layout of the keyboard.
* Learning scales and chords as a basis of understanding theory.
* Exercises to develop finger strength and independence.
* Work towards learning songs and how to improvise in various styles of music including pop, classical, rock, blues, jazz.
* Sight reading and ear training.
* Classes are fun and focused on teaching you what YOU want to learn.
- La Mesa, San Carlos, Del cerro, Hillcrest, Mission Valley, Spring Valley, San Diego, North Park, Univercity Heights
|City||La Mesa , CA|
|Phone Number||(619) 335-0535|
My name is Paul Burd. I'm a Professional Musician and Music Teacher. Member of the Music Teachers' Association of California. I have been teaching music for over 25 years: Piano, Keyboard and Accordion. I am classically educated and trained instructor with a College degree in teaching music to children and adults and I also have a vast experience in recording and arranging music in different genre(s): pop, jazz, blues and rock. I love seeing students succeed and I have developed teaching strategies and methodologies that simplify many of the learning processes.
- I would recommend this business
Dear Mr. Burd,
Thank you so much for the musical education that you provide for my granddaughter, Natalie Ferne. Your knowledge and abilities are superb, your patients with Natalie is wonderful. Natalie has learned so much in the 8 or 9 months you have been her teacher. My wife and I are very happy we found you as Natalie's mom and dad are extremely pleased. Of course Natalie thinks you are the greatest teacher in the world. The more she learns, the more she practices. She plays her songs now on her own without being asked too. She loves it, she enjoys showing off to her friends. All thanks to you and your wonderful abilities.
Once again, thank you Paul!
George & Sachiko
|Value for money|
|Service & support|