Successful teaching experience in classical performance with children and older students for piano, flute, and music theory.
Patient, Caring and deeply committed to high standards in the quality of musical education.
Method based on the best traditions of Russian, American, and European music, emphasizing strong technique, logical movement, good sight reading;
Blends the study of music theory, solfege, ear-training (including music dictation) and music history into every music lesson, predicated on the individual need of the student.
Performance experience with various orchestras in Moscow (Russia) and Europe, and currently fully engaged in teaching - and enjoying every moment with my students and composing my own music for piano and flute.
Music Teachers National Association
Michigan Music Teachers Association
The Metropolitan Detroit Musicians League member
Author of Music Books
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- PIANO, FLUTE, MUSIC THEORY LESSONS (also solfege, ear-training, music dictation )
Professional Associations & Certifications
- MASTER`S DEGREE IN MUSIC AND INSTRUCTION FROM MOSCOW STATE TCHAIKOVSKY CONSERVATORY
- Detroit-Metro Area, Michigan
- Money Orders, Cash Only, Personal Checks
|Person||Piano, Flute, Music Theory Lessons|
|City||Bloomfield Hills , MI|
Piano, Flute, Music Theory Lessons
My musical journey began when I was a child, leaving my home and my family to study music in Moscow- an Odyssey that ultimately led to America It is my hope that I can help students begin their own musical journeys, and to experience the joy of making music......
* Bachelor`s of Arts in Music Performances and Instruction from Moscow State Tchaikovsky College
* Masters of Arts in Music Performance and Instruction from Moscow StateTchaikovsky Conservatory, where many famous musicians had studied for over 140 years.
* Master classes with James Galway, and performed with Mstislav Rostropovich, Pierre Boulez, Leonid Nikolaeva, Svetlana Bezrodnay and many others famous musicians.
* Began musical education at the School for musically gifted children, with continuing studies and artistic training under the tutelage of world famous professors, composers, artists and scholars.