Study with experienced professionals in an elegant Old Town studio! Voice, harp, fiddle and flute lessons plus classes, concerts, yoga, and events. Founder/Director Cynthia Vaughn is co-author of The Singing Book, song anthology/ CD/textbook which is used at hundreds of universities. All faculty have music degrees and/or professional experience. Classes include - The Singing Class for teens/adult and Songs&Skits, a music drama class for 7-11 year olds. VOICE: Cynthia Vaughn, Aimee Woods, Erin Voorhies. HARP: Alaina Bongers. FIDDLE: Vi Wickam. FLUTE: Rebecca Quillen. YOGA: Michael Billington.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Convenient six-week sessions. top quality instructors, all levels and styles.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- MTNA Music Teachers National Assn, Fort Collins Music Teachers Assn
- NATS National Association of Teachers of Singing, CoWy NATS
- National Association of Professional Women
- Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Greeley, Longmont
- PayPal, Personal Checks, MasterCard, VISA
|City||Fort Collins , CO|
|Address||210 W Magnolia St Ste 10|
|Phone Number||(970) 481-8661|
Voice teacher, singer, author and presenter Cynthia Vaughn founded Magnolia Music Studio in Old Town Fort Collins CO in 2008. She has 25 years experience as a private studio and university voice teacher. She has presented workshops nationally (Seattle, Chicago, Philadelphia) and taught in Italy for ArtConnectsInternational. Cynthia has recruited top vocal and instrumental instructors to create an outstanding student-centered learning and performance environment. Professional artists, dedicated hobbyists and beginners are treated with care and respect.