Milano Music Center started in the year 1946, when Henri Hank and Elma Allen Milano moved to Mesa, Arizona after World War II. Before the war, they owned & operated the biggest chain of accordion studios in Southern California. Henri and Elma met in 1935 at Howell-Aretta Conservatory of Music in downtown Los Angeles.
|City||Mesa , AZ|
|Phone Number||(480) 833-7238|