We provide a breakthrough "hands-on" piano method, that utilizes multiple learning pathways and distills elements into simple manageable pieces, enabling students to play a huge variety of music including contemporary, classical, blues, jazz and accompaniment, as well as developing skills in composing, improvising and arranging right from their first lessons! While temporarily delaying the reading process, Simply Music allows students to play more quickly, naturally and easily than traditional methods.
After building a repertoire of 30 to 40 pieces, students move quite naturally into learning to read music. As in learning to talk, where children speak for years before learning to read and spell, with Simply Music, we develop a powerful foundation and musical context before learning the more formal aspects of music education.
At Keys If You Please, we have four fundamental goals, that our students:
▪ Experience their musicianship as a natural self-expression;
▪ Play a vast repertoire covering a broad array of musical styles and genres;
▪ Develop the ability to self-generate. i.e. the ability to progress independently. This includes developing a foundation of music reading, writing, composition, improvisation, arrangement, structure and theory etc.
▪ Have a highly positive, self-affirming experience throughout the music learning process.
Register online today for the next Free Information Session at: www.KeysIfYouPlease.com
You Simply CAN play piano, with SIMPLY MUSIC!
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Featuring the Simply Music Piano Method
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Certified Simply Music Teacher
- Stanwood, Camano Island, Mt. Vernon, WA
|City||Camano Island , WA|
|Address||1466 Larkspur Lane|
|Phone Number||(425) 345-1000|
I have enjoyed music my entire life, beginning piano lessons at age 6 and continuing through age 18. Receiving further musical training at Western Washington University and the NW Conservatory of Music, I have been teaching piano for over 18 years in both private and group settings. Becoming a certified Simply Music teacher four years ago, has enhanced my passion of awakening the joy of musical self-expression in others.
Gail is so good with the kids…lessons have been wonderful! She is understanding and patient. If something seems hard, she doesn’t stop or get upset, she just finds another way to explain it.
My daughter is always engaged and loves to practice as it is very rewarding to be able to play songs immediately. Gail is passionate about piano and Simply Music, and very patient and kind with her students.