Halpin Music has been servicing the requirements of the Alton and surrounding area for a very long time. The business was originally founded as the F.W. Davis Piano Co. back in 1895. It's current name was derived when Clem and Ann Halpin purchased the former Gould Music in the spring of 1961.
|City||Alton , IL|
|Address||2375 Homer M Adams Pky|
|Phone Number||(618) 462-0666|