GENNY WILSON is a Professional Private Music Teacher who instructs in PIANO, VOICE, ORGAN and KEYBOARD lessons for the Professional, or, Just for Fun! Classes available for all ages ~ 3 yrs. and up; fulfil your dream, or, give a gift to someone you love. Classes also available for music group instructions teaching Stage Presence, and How to Captivate and Audience. Instructions include Diaphram strengthening, Voice Placement, Range Development, Pitch Control, and much more. Friendly, relaxed studio atmosphere. Contact Genny for Class Scheduling and Fees. MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE!
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Piano, Vocal, Organ and Keyboard Instructions.
- Professional Music Training, Solo or Singing Group.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Stamps/Baxter School of Music ~ Belmont College, Nashville, TN
- CMC Music School ~ Northern KY University, Lebenon College, Lebenon TN, Murray State, MO
- Many years of private study from the age of 14 years of age with several vocal and piano tutors.
- Have studied piano and voice with Mrs. Mable Blackett, MI ~ Dr. Charles Novell, OH
- Piano Instructors: Dr. Charles Novell, Rosa Nell Powell, (Spears), Jeff Stice, (Perfect Heart).
- Vocal Instructors: LeRoy Abernathy, Steve Hurst, Dr. Charles Novell, Sharon Meade, (Hopper).
|Person||Genny Wilson Music Teaching Studio|
|City||Lansing , MI|
|Phone Number||(517) 543-7945|
Genny Wilson Music Teaching Studio
I have spent many years perfecting my musical gifts and talents.
Studied all of my life and have been teaching PIANO, VOICE, ORGAN & KEYBOARD for approximately 30 years, loving every minute of it.
Have instruction students from the age of three (3) through seventy eight (78) years of age. I believe EVERYONE can make their musical dream come true with the proper education, drive and desire.
Have traveled and performed concerts since 12 years of age throughout the United States.
Very much looking forward to serviceing the new student.