Buster's Guitar Store currently has approximately 170 students ranging from the beginner to the more advanced player. Four experienced teachers with extensive playing and teaching knowledge are available to provide excellent instruction.
Our teachers will assess the abilities and interests of the student and tailor lessons specifically for that student to maximize interest and a positive experience. We offer lessons for: guitar, bass guitar, banjo, violin, mandolin, dobro, ukulele and dulcimer.
Our lesson policy:
* The lesson rate is $18.75 per 30-minute session.
* The student attends one lesson per week and is scheduled for the same day, same time slot each week.
* Lessons are offered from 11:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and on Saturday from 10:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
* We require each month's lessons to be paid in advance. Payment is due on the last lesson day of the previous month.
* The student is expected to arrive on time for the scheduled lesson. The full rate will be charged if the student is late and the lesson will end at its scheduled time.
* The teacher is expected to arrive on time as well. If the teacher is late or begins the lesson after the scheduled time, a pro-rated charge will be charged to the student or the student can elect to skip the lesson altogether at no charge.
* If the student is a "no-show" or must cancel a lesson, we encourage scheduling a make-up lesson on the same week of the missed lesson (as long as there is space available in the teacher's schedule). Credit for missed lessons will not be applied unless the teacher or Buster's has cancelled the lesson.
* Two consecutive absences without notification will remove the student from the schedule and that time slot will be offered to the list of waiting students.
We are a teaching store and appreciate our students. Every effort is made to provide good service and we are happy to share our experience and knowledge to make you a better guitarist.
All students will receive the following incentives to show our appreciation for allowing us to serve you:
10% discount on all purchases and repairs.
Free set of strings including installation for each student referral that signs up.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- NAMM - National Association of Music Merchants
- Tulsa, Bixby, Broken Arrow, Jenks, Glenpool and surrounding areas
- American Express, Debit Cards, Discover, MasterCard, PayPal, Personal Checks, VISA
|City||Bixby , OK|
|Address||12606 S Memorial Dr|
|Phone Number||(918) 369-3573|