We teach Guitar, Mandolin, Banjo, Bass and Fretboard Theory. Comprehensive instruction for beginning to advanced players of all ages. Teaching philosophy based on training applied to years of study and performance. Lesson plans progressively advance students through fundamental skills that enable mastery regardless of musical style. Individual evaluation provides a starting point for study.
• How to tune the instrument
• How to read notation and tablature
• Learn a variety of musical styles and literature
• How to listen and train your ears to really hear music
• Economy of motion and avoiding poor habits in technique
• Principles of effective and efficient practice
• How to play in an ensemble, duet or solo
• Closed and open chords
• Single note reading and soloing
• Appropriate accompaniment styles for various kinds of music
|City||Amarillo , TX|
|Address||2920 Dunivan Circle|
|Phone Number||(806) 674-6812|
• Music Education degree - West Texas A & M University.
• Played Guitar, Mandolin and Banjo with the Amarillo Symphony and Opera.
• Guitar and Banjo in "TEXAS" musical drama in Palo Duro Canyon.
• Play guitar with Church worship team.